Wednesday

Progress Report: Rogue Agent Zed

A lot of folks have indicated their great anticipation for the release of Rogue Agent Zed. I’m in the same boat! All of Jeremiah's preview art is breathtaking. I just want to reassure everyone that he continues to work hard on the book, and we are closing in on the finish line. I've seen some of his later pages and they look great. I would love to share all of them with you -- but they contain some blatant plot spoilers, and I can't figure out a way to post them without ruining parts of the ending! Hmmm. Here, let me show you a couple of works that don’t seem to compromise the integrity of the story. These are some more recent panels from Jeremiah, showing some unfinished pencils and offering a little insight on his work process.


We have been working on this book for four years now, and believe me when I tell you -- the project has truly been a labor of love for the both of us. Hope you enjoyed the quick snapshot, and let’s hope it will help sustain us all until the final product hits the stands soon!

No comments: