Sunday

Rogue Agent Zed interior art

As I’ve probably mentioned before, Jeremiah Goldson draws with a very time-intensive style and his attention to creating detailed, moody backgrounds is one of the more impressive aspects to his artistic arsenal. While I’ve posted some sequential pages to Lightning Girl Loves Rocket Boy and Battle Team Omega, I wanted to share a more minimalist glimpse of the interior art on Jeremiah’s project, Rogue Agent Zed. Instead of giving you a couple of pages, I want to show you two panels of the work. That’s right. Two panels. How’s that for a tease?

So, without further ado, here is a look at some interior art for the Hypersmash title, Rogue Agent Zed.




Pretty cool. Jeremiah is one talented cat.

Trust me, there’s more to come.

And I feel pretty confident that it’s all going to be equally fabulous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great lookin' panels! def looking forward to more.

Hypersmash Studios said...

Thanks, Lonny! We certainly appreciate the positive feedback and the support.

Cheers,
Roel