Saturday

Progress Report: The Lunar Colony Auditions


Some random panels from The Lunar Colony Auditions, my third collaborative project with Jeremiah Goldson (after Rogue Agent Zed and Monica Furious: SuperDestroyer.)

Scenes from early in the story:







(Note: The script called for scenes where The Hulk and The Thing have a slugfest underwater, so I have no idea why Jeremiah is drawing images of a punk rock gig at a small club.  Weird.  Which one of these characters is going to yell "It's Clobberin' Time" or "Hulk Smash?")

I'm not sure why I insist on working with this Goldson character on a repeated basis.  It's pretty obvious that he doesn't have a lick of artistic talent at all.  Hmmm.  I guess maybe I'm just a total sadist.

If you happen to be the sort of charitable, altruistic individual who likes to humor no-talent hacks as they draw comic books with their toes, check out Jeremiah's work in the Hypersmash titles Rogue Agent Zed, Monica Furious: SuperDestroyer, and The Lunar Colony Auditions.

But don't blame me if you hate the art.  I tried to warn you.

No comments: