Monday

Pin-ups

I was asked to contribute pin-ups to three different projects.  These would be the first time I've contributed art to a comics project where I didn't do any writing.  It's an interesting role-reversal for me, and I enjoy making an artistic contribution to the comic book projects of friends and artists I admire.

Frankenstein's Monster vs Count Orlok, the Nosferatu.  Pin-up for the back cover of Tales From the Public Domain, published Lindsay Moore at Hellcat Press:



Unstoppable pin-up for Last Stop, a project with the creative team of Trey Walker, Hoyt Silva, and Micah Myers for the Just Comics Group:



Double-page spread pin-up for a western project created and published by Shane Amato:



These were all fun to crank out so I hopefully I get a chance to do some more!

No comments: