Tuesday

Sample Sequentials: Jeremiah Goldson

I try to write a little text and offer a couple of insights on every post. But in this instance, I almost feel like it would be better if I stepped out of the way and let Jeremiah Goldson's abundant talent speak for itself. There are so many different aspects to his work that I admire -- his level of detail, his use of backgrounds, his cinematic layouts, his sense of dramatic pacing, his ability to create mood, his action sequences... It's all off the charts. His kung-fu is strong.  But don't take my word for it. Go ahead and see for yourself.

(Note: As much as I'd love to be partially responsible for the pages below, all the credit belongs to Jeremiah. These pages come from his online webcomic, Monica Furious, and Hypersmash Studios had no involvement in their creation. Jeremiah has graciously agreed to share them with us so that we can build some excitement for the release of the new book we're creating together, Rogue Agent Zed.)


(click on each image to enlarge.)







C'mon, you have to admit -- that's pretty impressive stuff. I don't know about you, but I'm blown away.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Jeremiah Goldson is an artist destined to do great things in this industry.

I'm just glad that Hypersmash Studios gets a chance to work with him first.

Rogue Agent Zed one-shot (52 pages) by Roel Torres and Jeremiah Goldson is scheduled for release from Hypersmash Studios in 2008.

No comments: